"Getting to Know You" Teen Travel Camp 2018
Aaron Family Jewish Community Center-7900 Northaven Road, Texas 75230
Please fill out this brief " Getting to Know You" questionnaire to help us make this summer's experience the best possible for your camper.
School camper attends:
Many of these questions are pertinent only for teens attending the out-of-town treks, but the more information you provide the better. Please provide appropriate and relevant information on this form. This form is important so we can insure your teen has the best summer possible. The form is confidential and only relevant information will be given to TTC counselors.
1.What is your teen most looking forward to this summer?
2. What are some talents your teen has and what are some skills they would like to learn?
3. If your teen is a girl, has she started menstruation?
4. Is your camper currently taking any medications?
If so, briefly list the medication and reason for taking it. The
Authorization for Dispensing Medication
must be filled out and returned to the camp office with the medicine. It is helpful for us to know if your child is on regular medication which is not taken at camp or if medication is stopped for the summer, etc.
5. How does your teen react to stress (i.e. the bus breaks down or there is a bad thunderstorm)?
6. Does your teen have any night time or morning habits we need to be aware of?
7. Has your teen expressed any anxiety about camp?
8. Are there any physical activities that your teen cannot participate in?
9. Indicate if your teen has special requirements for travel, lodging, or dietary needs due to disability of medical restrictions.
10. Any additional information that you would like us to know about your teen?
Do Not Fill This Out